• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So.... What are your gay stereotypes?

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Recently I came out and I got a lot of nice and extremely friendly feedback :)
However, I just want to be curious and ask you guys, what do you typically think of when you think of gays, lesbians or bisexuals?

This is just to see what the community stereotypes about my homies :3 lol

Try to keep them a little mature please xD BUT BE HONEST :D

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
To be absolutely honest, when I think of gay people, I think of slightly feminine males. Please don't hate, but that's just been my experience with gay people. I haven't been influenced otherwise.

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be absolutely honest, when I think of gay people, I think of slightly feminine males. Please don't hate, but that's just been my experience with gay people. I haven't been influenced otherwise.
That's the most common stereotype xD but I guess it's somewhat true xD but then again different people have their own level of masculinity ;)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've never really pondered on the subject, but I do have some questions. Can I ask here or should I PM?

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ask here ;) I got nothing to hide xD
Do you think you have positively advanced in your life after becoming/admitting your homosexuality???
I never really know how a gay person feels, or how different their life is to others.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci