• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So.... What are your gay stereotypes?

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
I personally am VERY religious. One thing I don't like about many other religious people, though, is that they don't understand everyone is different. This means not everyone is religious and therefore, they should be able to believe and live however they want. I respect the fact that you admitted to being gay, and I also respect that you don't care what other people think. Honestly, I think that people who are homosexual should have the same rights as everyone else. After all, they are people too! Why shouldn't they be allowed to get married and adopt kids? I certainly don't see why not! If you are not harming anyone else, then you should be able to live your lives in peace, just like someone who isn't gay. If someone here disagrees with me, that is fine. This is just my opinion and I do not want to offend anyone.

Don't EVER let people bring you down for being who you are, and I hope you live a happy life just like the rest of the world!

Have a nice day!
~Ashley or 523ashley

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I personally am VERY religious. One thing I don't like about many other religious people, though, is that they don't understand everyone is different. This means not everyone is religious and therefore, they should be able to believe and live however they want. I respect the fact that you admitted to being gay, and I also respect that you don't care what other people think. Honestly, I think that people who are homosexual should have the same rights as everyone else. After all, they are people too! Why shouldn't they be allowed to get married and adopt kids? I certainly don't see why not! If you are not harming anyone else, then you should be able to live your lives in peace, just like someone who isn't gay. If someone here disagrees with me, that is fine. This is just my opinion and I do not want to offend anyone.

Don't EVER let people bring you down for being who you are, and I hope you live a happy life just like the rest of the world!

Have a nice day!
~Ashley or 523ashley
That was amazing ;) your parents raised you up with amazing moral values xD
Lucky I live in England and in March (I think) same-sex marriage will be legalised xD

Having kids of my own with a husband/partner would never happen lol. But then again you always have the womb donors where they carry the baby for you etc while you give the 'seeds' (trying to be appropriate with the wording xD

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
That was amazing ;) your parents raised you up with amazing moral values xD
Lucky I live in England and in March (I think) same-sex marriage will be legalised xD
Thanks! Also, that is sooo cool for you that they are legalizing it! I would be bouncing off the walls-happy if that was me! Congrats!

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks! Also, that is sooo cool for you that they are legalizing it! I would be bouncing off the walls-happy if that was me! Congrats!
Lol still gotta wait though xD not even 18 and I gotta make sure I find the perfect someone xD

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I think of bronies. It seems that most of the bronies I've ever talked to like boys. Which is understandable because that show's target demographic is 6 year old girls. No offense if you're a brony.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci