• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So you all think my grammar is bad eh?

Waffless_

Platinum
Reaction score
Holy crap did you learn that by yourself or do you take classes? Because that's amazing if you learnt that by yourself. o:
(p.s you know you're meant to use the particle は instead of わ right? :p (sorry, I just had to))
Lol, は is correct xD

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
Yea I know :p
はじめまして!僕は ナットです。十三さいです。僕は日本語は二年生のべんきょうです。あなた は?
Ok my grammar must be horrible here, but bear with me :p
Translation (I think...) Nice to meet you! I'm Nat and am 13 years old. I'm in my second year of studying Japanese. You are?

Waffless_

Platinum
Reaction score
僕は日本語は二年生のべんきょうです。あなた は?
Ok my grammar must be horrible here, but bear with me :p
Translation (I think...) I'm my second year of studying Japanese. You are?
Lol, I don't know too much Kanji, I thinks it's my 3rd year, I'm only in year 7 so :p what state?

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Holy crap did you learn that by yourself or do you take classes? Because that's amazing if you learnt that by yourself. o:
(p.s you know you're meant to use the particle は instead of わ right? :p (sorry, I just had to))
School offered a course in year 8 (2 years ago) which I found ridiculously easy, so I studied myself at home- I'm pretty much halfway there to becoming fluent (as well as being miles ahead of my class right now :p).

Also, let's try to keep the thread on topic (you can take the discussion to PM as this isn't really the best place for it).

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
We understand that learning another language isn't the easiest thing to do; but the criticism you're receiving isn't solely due to the fact that English isn't your native language. You have to understand that you're posting guides on an English speaking forum. If you post a guide here, people expect you to have a certain level of proficiency in the English language. If I went to a Spanish forum without fluency in the language and tried to post a guide, I would expect the same amount of criticism you are receiving.

If you don't want people criticising your English, either ask someone to proofread your guides for you or simply don't post them. There isn't much point writing guides for people if they can't fully understand what you're trying to say.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci