• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solo SG - First Impressions?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
The signs are under the regular SG or you can do /join soloSG in the hub :)
I would like it if /join sgsolo worked too. I keep doing that by instinct instead of /join solosg.
It's SOLO sg, you need to win without any help, why can people spec?
Then it will be a lot harder for hackers to be banned... Community members would not be able to help mods...

Saimo

Platinum
Reaction score
Whilst I also agree that players should be kicked straight away, it takes away the freedom of being able to spectate to gather evidence, in case someone is hacking :/ Nothing you can do about that really.
Or maybe you can make that people can't spec the game after it started, so if you want to spec you gotta die first

xW__Wx

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest I hate how it has different stats because grinding on "Solo SG" and getting a win is not as rewarding as it is on MCSG stats in my opinion.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I think at the top of the Scoreboard it should say SoloSG or MCSG. I sometimes accidentally do /join sg and it takes me a while to realize that I am in a 24 player normal MCSG game.

Last edited:

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
As everyone else has stated, the only real flaw we've seen so far, is it just needs to be raised to 24 man server like normal SG.

If anything, make it 24 man servers during the busy times of the day, and late at night, take it down to 12-16. I'd also take the minimum up to like 8-10. People have found ways to boost with 6 man games.

Last edited:

Sehorin

Tribute
Reaction score
really fun but maybe increase the max players to 18?

K

KiDD

One thing, that was mentioned quite a bit prior to this post. Possibly raising the maximum player count, to maybe...18/24 players, preferably 24. Seems that would increase competition, as 12 players games aren't the most competitive, honestly.

Other than that, I'm really enjoying it and It's awesome in my opinion. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci