• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solo Sg

Status
Not open for further replies.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
This would be quite cool if it were to be implemented. My question to you guys, how would you like the leader boards to be managed? A completely new leaderboard, essentially resetting everyone's stats who would like to play on it. A combined leaderboard containing both team and solo sg wins, or just start the solo SG leaderboard with the amount of wins you currently have then separate them after that? c:

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This would be quite cool if it were to be implemented. My question to you guys, how would you like the leader boards to be managed? A completely new leaderboard, essentially resetting everyone's stats who would like to play on it. A combined leaderboard containing both team and solo sg wins, or just start the solo SG leaderboard with the amount of wins you currently have then separate them after that? c:
I would prefer to have them entirely separate.
The difference between winning a solo game and winning a game with a few teams is enough that it deserves to be apart from normal SG. If they counted just as much as the standard Survival Games, it would be an issue for clans, considering players could say they have 200 wins, even if 90% if those were solo. So I believe it would be beneficial to keep the value of wins separate for the two games.

ImOpal

Tribute
Reaction score
Separate leaderboard would be nice c:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Solo SG is being worked on right now, and an announcement regarding it will be coming out when it's done. I can't say when it's coming because I don't know, but it should be within a reasonable amount of time.

Question Answered; Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci