• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solo SG!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Please don't mess with the chests. I don't want the routes to get messed up. If there is a problem with too much loot make it 24 players.

Braian

Survivor
Reaction score
Enjoying this game-mode more than I expected!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the "coming soon" implementation with only certain amounts of chests spawning. More chests or less, all players have the same opportunity to get geared, removing chests just makes the game more luck based, something we don't want.

Keep Solo SG as tied to the ways of Regular SG as possible.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
It is great to see that this gamemode is out!

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
Finally! The long awaited Solo Survival Games! I would love to see the players per game go up though, I feel 12 is too low. Maybe bump it to 16? Either way, glad Solo Survial Games is finally here.

Edit: Bumping it to 16 players could cross-out the "removing of chests." I am not very excited for chests being removed,as it will screw so many routes up.​

K

KiDD

I'm not a fan of the "coming soon" implementation with only certain amounts of chests spawning. More chests or less, all players have the same opportunity to get geared, removing chests just makes the game more luck based, something we don't want.

Keep Solo SG as tied to the ways of Regular SG as possible.
I like the idea of them removing chests personally, because I think it makes things more challenging, more competitive. That's me though.

Other than that, I'm really enjoying solo sg...I just think staff should be able to talk in chat. >.<

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the idea of them removing chests personally, because I think it makes things more challenging, more competitive. That's me though.

Other than that, I'm really enjoying solo sg...I just think staff should be able to talk in chat.
It will just ruin chest routes...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci