• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Someone you miss from MC Gamer.?

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
These people aren't from McGamer.. But I miss them.
The people from Primary School. (Pre-school - Year 7)...
I miss them so much.. The last day of primary school I cried, they cried more than ever. It was probably the worst day of my life..

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I miss them so much.. The last day of primary school I cried, they cried more than ever. It was probably the worst day of my life..
Primary school.. ohh the good days... :c

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Same.... 6 years of friends in one day .... Go separate ways.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
Primary school.. ohh the good days... :c
I miss them so much. It was the worst day of my life.. I would do anything to have them back again. Why can't all schools just go all the way through :C Or my one at least...

Same.... 6 years of friends in one day .... Go separate ways.
8 years of memories.. Left behind. New people, rude people, no one amazing like they were. I just want them back. I was never so sad to leave school.. It was 40 minutes after school of crying. :c

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I miss them so much. It was the worst day of my life.. I would do anything to have them back again. Why can't all schools just go all the way through :C Or my one at least...
Well I'm still in contact with some of my primary school friends, although I was glad to not see like 25% of my year level again. I moreso missed Primary School not because of the people but because High School is stupid xD School makes it easier to keep friendships but when it's over it's your job to maintain them ;o

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci