• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Someone you miss from MC Gamer.?

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well I'm still in contact with some of my primary school friends, although I was glad to not see like 25% of my year level again. I moreso missed Primary School not because of the people but because High School is stupid xD School makes it easier to keep friendships but when it's over it's your job to maintain them ;o
That's why there is such thing as social media!

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
Well I'm still in contact with some of my primary school friends, although I was glad to not see like 25% of my year level again. I moreso missed Primary School not because of the people but because High School is stupid xD School makes it easier to keep friendships but when it's over it's your job to maintain them ;o
Yeah I understand what you're saying, but it was a school small so each grade only had about 70 people in it. Everyone was my friend...

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Yeah I understand what you're saying, but it was a school small so each grade only had about 70 people in it. Everyone was my friend...
Small school with 70 people per class? Ha! My school has like 20 people per class :3 Benefits of being in a small rural town :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci