• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something Big Is Coming

Are you ready?

• Yes!!

Votes: 103 69.6%
  • No, I'm scared

Votes: 45 30.4%

• Total voters

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks epic but so big! No way any game will finish before deathmatch is triggered, in this you'll end up having 30 people deathmatch XD

Reaction score
Looks epic but so big! No way any game will finish before deathmatch is triggered, in this you'll end up having 30 people deathmatch XD
I realise this could be a problem so we are building in mechanisms to attract people towards the centre of the map, like the outer corns being tier 1 and the central corn being tier 2. We will also make it so there is a slightly higher density of tier 2 chests and builds as you move towards the centre of the map. Hopefully that will mean that games don't last the entire possible game time every time you play the map.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
I realise this could be a problem so we are building in mechanisms to attract people towards the centre of the map, like the outer corns being tier 1 and the central corn being tier 2. We will also make it so there is a slightly higher density of tier 2 chests and builds as you move towards the centre of the map. Hopefully that will mean that games don't last the entire possible game time every time you play the map.
Smart plan ;) I just hope the execution is as good.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Holy (insert your favorite word here!)
Anyways, that makes 2 of us who are working on 120 player maps :) (Minas Tirith) This could seriously be a thing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci