• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something Big Is Coming

Are you ready?

• Yes!!

Votes: 103 69.6%
  • No, I'm scared

Votes: 45 30.4%

• Total voters

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
I like what I see in the screenshots but what I think is that it is really just a map for people with good PC's, many maps look amazing in trailers and screenshots but on short render distance, I can imagine myself reacting to the map with something along the lines of 'OH, I can see a ugly area of snow, why is this map featureless?'

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
I like what I see in the screenshots but what I think is that it is really just a map for people with good PC's, many maps look amazing in trailers and screenshots but on short render distance, I can imagine myself reacting to the map with something along the lines of 'OH, I can see a ugly area of snow, why is this map featureless?'
The map is still in early development and as of yet feature very few structures, though with a short render distance I imagine that, that would be the case with many maps e.g. SG3 and rugged lands. :)

Reaction score
Holy (insert your favorite word here!)
Anyways, that makes 2 of us who are working on 120 player maps :) (Minas Tirith) This could seriously be a thing!
I know right :D

I really don't know what we can do about that. When you are making a map this big with so few builders it is impossible to cover the map in builds like say sg2 but we will be putting in impressive builds where we can.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Theres nothing bad I can say. The terraforming is impressive.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm far from an expert on the subject but that does look like some mighty nice terraforming.

Reaction score
We are actually storming ahead with this map. Three new screens for you guys :D

The leaves are wool atm because im scared that leaf decay is on.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Amazing terra-forming so far! Just make sure there are TONS of chests!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci