• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something Big Is Coming

Are you ready?

• Yes!!

Votes: 103 69.6%
  • No, I'm scared

Votes: 45 30.4%

• Total voters

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
N
I honestly can't see it getting done as a sg map. What will probably happen is that I will finish it off with trees and stuff so that it is complete is some way and then I may open it up to allow people to use the terrain to build smaller maps or whatever
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you has to finish :(

Reaction score
N

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you has to finish :(
Its so big you don't even realize how big it is from even flying around it. There are areas on tops of cliffs that are bigger than normal sg maps and I just cant see how I am going to finish it off with buildings in any reasonable time. In terms of area it is roughly 250 times bigger than a normal sg map with a 200 block radius. And normal maps take months to finish it would take me like 250 months to finish this on my own which is 20 years presuming that I could do a normal map in 1 month which I can't.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Its so big you don't even realize how big it is from even flying around it. There are areas on tops of cliffs that are bigger than normal sg maps and I just cant see how I am going to finish it off with buildings in any reasonable time. In terms of area it is roughly 250 times bigger than a normal sg map with a 200 block radius. And normal maps take months to finish it would take me like 250 months to finish this on my own which is 20 years presuming that I could do a normal map in 1 month which I can't.
I have to agree, it really is "THAT BIG". And it's amazing :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci