• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something Big Is Coming

Are you ready?

• Yes!!

Votes: 103 69.6%
  • No, I'm scared

Votes: 45 30.4%

• Total voters

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Hey TheOfficialWils here's some things that Dave has asked me to let you know about your map

To be considered for use on our servers, you need to make sure to fill out the disclaimer on our thread here and make sure the map is ready to go!

Also in recent times we've developed a new way of tiering so you can tier your map! Change some chests into Enderchests to indicate tier 2 chests and we can do the rest. We're very interested in this, so I hope you can do these two things for us!

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey TheOfficialWils here's some things that Dave has asked me to let you know about your map

To be considered for use on our servers, you need to make sure to fill out the disclaimer on our thread here and make sure the map is ready to go!

Also in recent times we've developed a new way of tiering so you can tier your map! Change some chests into Enderchests to indicate tier 2 chests and we can do the rest. We're very interested in this, so I hope you can do these two things for us!
We know but:
1. The map isn't even finished (probably just under 50%)
2. We haven't started placing chests yet
3. There is no 3

Reaction score

We will probably get it done over summer when I have the time to do something so don't expect anything soon.

Is it ok if I ask Ginger if we can help you with this?
I have changed my mind I would rather finish this off myself and not give it to someone else. I have got some ideas to speed up the build rate so that we could get it done in a reasonable time.

Zayqon

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow! Really good job with the builds! But is it going to have many chests? Cause that's the main reason why i don't like big maps!

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow! Really good job with the builds! But is it going to have many chests? Cause that's the main reason why i don't like big maps!
no chests its a huge fist fight, but in seriousness there will be chests we just haven't placed it yet.

Zayqon

Diamond
Reaction score
What's the tp used in the screenshots? Please tell meh!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci