• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something needs to change when....

Anyone else notice this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Ya I was trying to find a server for 45 minutes and hadn't played a single game. Every game was already started so I had to wait for it to restart. When it came to rejoin it said 0/24. So i join and either said "Sorry the server is full" or it let me in and I was kicked by donor because I was one of the last people to join the server. I know an easy fix would be getting donor, but I'm afraid its not that simple. But I believe the problem would be that the servers aren't updating correctly on the servers screen. Like it says "Can't Reach Server" when it already started. Then it says 0/24 when 20 people already joined it. Any way to fix this?

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Easy.. Join faster ;)
I can't do that because for me it says Can't join server while normally it would say 0/24 and id join it quickly. but instead it says 0/24 for others and i need to refresh again to see it

Dwyer0022

Spectator
Reaction score
I can't do that because for me it says Can't join server while normally it would say 0/24 and id join it quickly. but instead it says 0/24 for others and i need to refresh again to see it
I'm not entirely certain, but from past experiences, making a page update quicker isn't as simple as one click. You should try to add all of the servers to your server list, and refresh from there. I get into games quite often from using that. Just use the server list as a guideline. And if you really want to get into more games, get on early in the morning at later at night. Also, even though it automatically updates, refreshing the page updates it aswell.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not entirely certain, but from past experiences, making a page update quicker isn't as simple as one click. You should try to add all of the servers to your server list, and refresh from there. I get into games quite often from using that. Just use the server list as a guideline. And if you really want to get into more games, get on early in the morning at later at night. Also, even though it automatically updates, refreshing the page updates it aswell.
i am using the minecraft server list that is where I have the problem....

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
the page doesn't update every second, try joining servers that are in Deathmatch or is restarting

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
When you see a server that has just turned off for the restart try counting to seven (not too fast) then clicking join server.

As for the toomanyservers.com page, it's a bit slow with updating due to immense lag in the SQL servers.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Here's what I do. I have a list of all US servers. I use the Servers List on this site to find one in dm or restarting. Then I go to it on the server list in-game. I see it as "Can't Reach Server". Which is normal while restarting. Then as soon as it starts it says 0/24. Which means the server is on. My problem is that it seems that it isn't updating to say 0/24 for me until I refresh a few more times. And when I click on it at 0/24 it says servers full. This didn't happen before so I assume it has to do with the recent update to the servers. Now can anyone help me?

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
im a donor and i get into most of my games first, just join faster
i cant join a server if it says "Cant Reach Server" which happens to me all the time since the update. And now very conveniently when I DO manage to get into a game as soon as i meet someone else i lag out I am seriously done with the entire update. You say the fight I had with you i would have had some chance but lagged so my arrows missed and when you got close i couldnt run.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci