• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something no one can dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't add Breeze or SG4 they were the first quick styled gameplay maps which made noobs play

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ancient Japan and Yellowstone were the bees knees. I got my first win on Yellowstone. So it was the king of bees knees.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't think anyone would play on a server containing just these, Hungry Hills, Overgrown, SG3 etc are good nominations though.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
This won't happen win SG Classic just coming out. You have to consider other facts like staff, money, bugs on regular MCSG, etc.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think in order to keep SG Classic Classic, (yes that makes sense btw) they would need to keep the newer maps off of them. Although, i DO agree slightly with what you said, instead of adding all those maps they should add SG3 (For teh nostalgias) or SG4 (for quick gameplay).
If Sg4 is added to classic, no one will play anything else xD

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree, I don't have time to play much anymore, so when I get on I usually end up playing a map that I haven't seen before. It isn't much fun because I don't have a fighting chance and I don't have the time to learn the maps. I think that most casual players would enjoy to have less maps.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
  • Servers with specific maps on them
Servers with more popular maps will be over populated and servers with less popular maps will be empty. Also the more popular maps will be filled with donors, making it nearly impossibly for normal members to play maps they like.
From "No-no suggestions"

As you can see, this idea gets requested quite a bit, enough that it was added to the no-no suggestions thread. There are far too many downsides in segregating SG maps for the idea to be implemented, so that is why our current stance is as such.

Since this idea has already been discussed and turned down, I am going to have to lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci