• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Soooo yeah.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, well. It has certainly been a very eventful, stressful, but overall highly enjoyable time in the past two years as a staff member here and I will certainly miss it. Yeah there were negatives - but I'm not going to talk about them, because the positives far outweighed them. But I'm sure you guys will have noticed, I have not been around very much lately, mainly due to University work and wanting to be more involved in life, amongst other things. So yes, I am resigning from my administrative position here at MCGamer.

As mentioned, the reason for my leaving is pretty much the simple fact that I don't have time. As well as that, I have been staff here for 2 years, 1 month and 19 days, which is a long time by any standards. The whole community has changed, and so many of my old friends have left now.

This has actually been a really hard decision, which I have been thinking about for some weeks - but it's not really fair for me to have the position, when there are so many others that would love it and would be able to do more than me currently. Plus, let's face it - being an admin is pretty dang cool. When I became staff, the community was still small, and I never once imagined running the place, let alone the place which had almost 3 million individual players. Just popping it in here - thank you so much ChadTheDJ , it has been such a pleasure working with you and the other senior staff.

I don't want this to be too lengthy - so I'll attempt not to be. In my time here, I have always strived to be as helpful, genuine, pleasant and nice as possible. I've often had people come to me and thank me for taking the time to do the small things which are sometimes overlooked, even things such as saying Hi to you guys in server and playing games with you if you ask. I've always considered myself to be well off in terms of being staff here - I've worked hard, and along the way make great friends and have been rewarded for doing so, unlike some of the other senior staff who take so much flak that it really is sad. As for the things I've learned here, well... people will say that it was just a position for a video game thing. But really, in my time here I have gained an absolute tonne of experience in all kinds of things, such as dealing with people, and interviewing people for positions, just to mention a few.

I'd just like to thank you guys for being here for the last two awesome years. I'm so glad that on here I've had the chance to meet some great people - I'm not going to list them all, just my closest/longest friends. Obviously Spore and Sneaky, my IRL BFFs, we all joined together back in April 2012. 'Nuff said. Next, good ol' lingouiny117 and blakew447 . You guys have been here the whole time, and though we don't talk as much now you're still great friends. krackan and tetlow , my NZ buddies, you guys are awesome. Razzledgirl and BoNe2 , I probably would have gone insane without you guys lol. Lastly, MCJackson and slasherxtreme , aka Clarence and Brother, we shall have to have family reunions <3. A lot, because you guys are special and no one could ask for better or weirder buddies.

So many people have made my time here great, most of which I barely talk to now but anyway - Dean, James, Josh, Hin, Kingo, Aeruner, Darlo, Bic, Dave, Nightmare, Eliot, PhiIIy, Nooby, Kpwn, Benny, Antster, SixZo, Sub, Col, Weary, Lulu, Shiny, Soul, Stephanie, Jake, Toa - there are so many more people I want to add, but lack of space ;-; and no one wants to read off great lists of names anyway, let's be honest.

So yeah, I might be back in my summer should Chad and the other staff want me back and should I have the time. But even then I'm not sure, but I will of course still be around the community, occasionally at least.

Sorry about the really boring, no doubt very badly written and uncreative leaving note thing, it's late and I am tired.
May the AU hub and community live on in glory. :)

For the friends who still want to keep in contact with me, Steam or Twitter is the way to go - Arnazzzz

_Leoderp Out.

Last edited:

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
I love you leo <3. Thank you for the work you have done within your stay here at MCGamer.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Noo :(

So said to see you go :/
- - Thank you for your service & hardwork on the forums, good luck with your future! You're always welcomed!

Reactions: Le0

StarWilly12

Diamond
Reaction score
You seemed like such a cool person and I'm going to miss having you on the staff team so much. Good luck with your future!

DerpyDash12

Spectator
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
I love you and I'll miss you greatly~<3 Make sure to not be a hermit and come hop in my channel and bother me as much as you can! I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU LEO!

LoganWayneOLD

Survivor
Reaction score
Le0 you have always been there to help me. I'm gonna miss you! Thanks for all you have done. I wish you the best of luck with your future!

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
No pls, Arna ;-; Why you gotta do dis :c I'll miss you as an admin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member