• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Soooo yeah.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Well, there goes one of my favorite staff members. Thanks for all the work you've done.

Reactions: Le0

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
you will be missed! Who am I gonna ask know to change my information on the forums. Just wanted to say you were a great admin and always remember that. You always answered my annoying and tiring messages and pokes. The staff will miss you a lot. Good luck in life, you can become anything you want! Don't forget to hang around on ts sometimes and say hi to me :)) c ya around

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Thankyou for your time here on MCGamer.

I remember the time [On Pro_H1j4ker2345] I was nevous as hell going into my second interview and you were willing to play a game with my to help calm myself down, that is truly one of the aspects an Admin needs to have- I respect you.

Goodluck finishing University, I will miss you :(

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
you will be missed! Who am I gonna ask know to change my information on the forums. Just wanted to say you were a great admin and always remember that. You always answered my annoying and tiring messages and pokes. The staff will miss you a lot. Good luck in life, you can become anything you want! Don't forget to hang around on ts sometimes and say hi to me :)) c ya around
You can ask me, I'll be attempting to do as much as she does on the forums. I'll never replace you though, le0 <3

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nooo ;-; You are such an amazing person. You have done a wonderful job here as staff. You are probably one of the most patient people I have ever meet on here. I hope school is going good. I will miss all those um..people hitting on you xD love you le0 <3

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Nooo ;-; You are such an amazing person. You have done a wonderful job here as staff. You are probably one of the most patient people I have ever meet on here. I hope school is going good. I will miss all those um..people hitting on you xD love you le0 <3
Thanks, Stephanie :p and ohmygod. xD

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
You'll be missed Leo. Good luck in the future and thank you so much for the things you did
for the McGamer servers

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Le0, I'd write some sappy message about you leaving, but instead, let's go positive.
So, here's a funny memory that I always remembered about you. :)

One night, at 1:30 AM, I got called into TeamSpeak by KellieBreanne. I won't say why, it doesn't really matter. Anyways, she was shoutin' and stuff at me for a good several minutes, and then Chad came in on his phone... in his hot tub... while he was drinking beer.. (I might have that beer part wrong), anyways, Chad started lecturing me too (js, but I think it was undeserved) and then after another few minutes of Chad disconnecting and reconnecting because of his fabulous connection, you hopped into the channel!
You didn't ask why I was there, you just started talking to Chad and Kellie, and cracking a few jokes back and forth. After being lectured by two very angry people, it was really refreshing to have someone a bit nicer come into the channel. So, thank you :)

Oh, and also, thanks for being our go-to guy (or gal') for changing forum names and ranks. <3 It's good to know someone so high up was willing to handle such a small detail.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
My first friend at MCGamer, my tutor, boss, role model and partner in crime. It would be impossible to say in words the thanks I wish to give for literally everything. It was an honor and a privilege running AU with you. Farewell and good luck wherever Dave may lead you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci