• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Soooo yeah.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Goodbye Leo, I feel special that I was one of the first people you talked to on the TeamSpeak <3
You were a great staff member and I am going to miss you being around here.
<3333333333333333
*The first member :p You and someone else, I can't quite remember who it was.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Le0, you were basically the most friendly staff member/person I knew. You always tolerated my constant name change requests and always had a positive attitude towards others. You will be missed and thank you for your service. I wish we could have known each other on a more personal level on the staff team :)

Reactions: Le0

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Aside from being an ineffable staff member, you are also an amazing person. I remember all those times you were there to support me, as well as others, when stupid drama would get the best of us (*trigger specific trauma D: ). Love you mother, more than Clarence does!

Last edited:

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you were always the most helpful member of Sr. Staff for me. Before easier ways to contact sr. mods and admins were around, you never failed to respond to a PM to bail me out of some kind of situation or answer some question I had, and I'm guessing this was the case for all the mods. Plus, I don't think you had any meanness, or even anything less than extreme niceness all the time in you. :p Thanks for all the very friendly help!

Edit: For the record, Slasher you were a pretty darn close second. xD

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
NOOOOOOO. THE ONLY ADMIN I COULD TRUST ;-; WHY LEO :CCCCCCCCC
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;--;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; ILY

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
i'll miss you le0.

One of my favorite admins, and by far the friendliest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci