• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sooooo I Quit....{An Explanation}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Love how you ask the admins for it back and they give it to you and when I ask they as I need to make an application and I was a Sr.Mod. lol.
She only took a 1 day "break" and she regretted it straight away, you took a longer break and didn't regret straight away (?). That could be the reason :)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
She only took a 1 day "break" and she regretted it straight away, you took a longer break and didn't regret straight away (?). That could be the reason :)
But... James made an MCSG client, was a SR mod and was mah friend 3:

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
Love how you ask the admins for it back and they give it to you and when I ask they as I need to make an application and I was a Sr.Mod. lol.
Its because
1) I quit without a sound mind, as in in a split second my life was terrible and I was so unhappy i wanted to quit everything curl up and die. And I was crying to dave, bawling my eyes out.
2) I wanted to come back less than 24 hours after I quit.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its because
1) I quit without a sound mind, as in in a split second my life was terrible and I was so unhappy i wanted to quit everything curl up and die. And I was crying to dave, bawling my eyes out.
2) I wanted to come back less than 24 hours after I quit.
GOD BLESS DAVE.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
James the reason she got it back was because she left and joined back so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci