• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sooooo I Quit....{An Explanation}

Status
Not open for further replies.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
James the reason she got it back was because she left and joined back so soon.
Leaving is the same as leaving whether its 1 day or several months, it's still committing the act of leaving.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
James apply again, you were a great Senior Mod so I don't understand why they would decline you o_O
Saar, don't scare us again like that xD

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, I got asked why i quit and why I came back, so i posted it publicly
Wasn't just this thread. There was one made by another staff member and a few of the staff members (from what I have seen) made a grave on creative server devoting there mod time to addressing you leaving.

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
Wasn't just this thread. There was one made by another staff member and a few of the staff members (from what I have seen) made a grave on creative server devoting there mod time to addressing you leaving.
Well I didnt ask for a 'grave' to be made for me. Someone did it, it wasnt for attention. That night, I really thought that I wont be coming back, but I missed it so I did come back. I didn't do it for attention, I feel lucky enough to be brought back, you don't have to make it seem like I'm looking for attention in this.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well I didnt ask for a 'grave' to be made for me. Someone did it, it wasnt for attention. That night, I really thought that I wont be coming back, but I missed it so I did come back. I didn't do it for attention, I feel lucky enough to be brought back, you don't have to make it seem like I'm looking for attention in this.
Well it was kind of like the other hundred threads about people quitting and coming back.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
im clearing this up i asked her to come back she did not ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member