• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sorry, but I feal the need to say this MCSG.

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
I would definitely talk to someone that is on the staff team if you encounter anyone like this. For hackers, I would record and then make a thread in the Report Abuse section. Same goes for the people that are harassing you. If someone says something about you voice or is just being plain rude, I would poke a moderator about that. Just try and remove yourself from the situation. The game has become a lot more popular which leads to good and bad types of players. The staff team is trying their hardest and is always hiring new mods to make sure the server is the best it can possibly be. :D
if more new mods are being hired then why is everyone getting rejected?

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't mean to cause flame, I'll just express my point whether you want it or not, your being pretty much a hypocrite here, I felt like this thread was indirectly aimed towards me and some members of my clan. Considering your in inverseSG, the vast majority of them are "cocky" so when your saying you find it annoying when people say ez or gg10, yet you say it yourself, doesn't make sense. So in all honesty, I'd just grow up, and take it on the chin, because no one likes a sour loser, hypocrite or someone with bad sportsmanship. I'd also like to point out that you abused me on Friday. I didn't mean this to offend or hurt you in anyway. If you wanna discuss this further then you can contact me on skype. Thread unwatched, so I won't receive anymore replies from you.

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't mean to cause flame, I'll just express my point whether you want it or not, your being pretty much a hypocrite here, I felt like this thread was indirectly aimed towards me and some members of my clan. Considering your in inverseSG, the vast majority of them are "cocky" so when your saying you find it annoying when people say ez or gg10, yet you say it yourself, doesn't make sense. So in all honesty, I'd just grow up, and take it on the chin, because no one likes a sour loser, hypocrite or someone with bad sportsmanship. I'd also like to point out that you abused me on Friday. I didn't mean this to offend or hurt you in anyway. If you wanna discuss this further then you can contact me on skype. Thread unwatched, so I won't receive anymore replies from you.
I assure you Araxed does not say "gg10" or "Ez", Araxed is really nice if you know him and unwatching the thread so you can't see the replies is really bad and hypocritical.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
As staff always says, hop on their teamspeak and talk to them.

*user enters ts.mcgamer.net*

**user pokes moderator: "Can I talk to you about issues MCG has me raging about?"

Moderator pokes back: "I'm rather busy atm. PM all policy concerns to an admin."

**user sniffs around the online admins and sees "Don't Poke, Don't Move, Don't PM" for almost all of them who aren't AFK**

**user tries e-mailing a higher-up MCG staff member and waits 4-6 business days before receiving a reply that only half answers his original question**

**user ragequits**

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score

**user pokes moderator: "Can I talk to you about issues MCG has me raging about?"

Moderator pokes back: "I'm rather busy atm. PM all policy concerns to an admin."

**user sniffs around the online admins and sees "Don't Poke, Don't Move, Don't PM" for almost all of them who aren't AFK**

**user tries e-mailing a higher-up MCG staff member and waits 4-6 business days before receiving a reply that only half answers his original question**

**user ragequits**
Talk to me; I will always be there to help.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score

**user ragequits**
Thats actually not true...
probably you didn't notice, but I was permabanned on the forums. I got in their teamspeak and pm'ed a Sr.mod and we talked a bit (and got unbanned, obviously)...

It just depends what you poke them and whom you poke, how you bring up your issue.

Ultraviolence

Experienced
Reaction score

**user ragequits**
U SLAYED THEM MAMA .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci