• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
Application:
  • Minecraft IGN:SociallyAK
  • Timezone:MST
  • Wins/Games played:500+ out of about 3000
  • Skype ID: Rudel1517
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: yes
  • Mic [Y/N]:yes
  • PVP Strengths: I am very good with they bow, and that is my best streangths.
  • PVP Weaknesses: I have troubles when using F&S when making it suspicious.
  • How active are you?: Very Active to say the least. I get on alot suprisingly.
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: It seems like a good chance to join a great clan and become one of the top clans in the mcsg community.
  • How would you benefit the clan?:Well I am a good leader and I am willing to bring that trate over to sovi. Also I'm known for being good at pvp and would also bring that to Soveriegen
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: I have clan scrimmaged against your clan and also have teamed with many teamates.
  • Additional comments:I am trying to bring some of my friends over and making this clan one to remember.
Not recamended... Reason He spammed me on skype and msged me on the forums saying Omg kid you suck **** and a ton of other stuff,.....

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Not recamended... Reason He spammed me on skype and msged me on the forums saying Omg kid you suck **** and a ton of other stuff,.....
in my defense he came to me first cussing me out because my clan beat him in CW3 and he couldn't take that, I am only being rude because he has the guts to come to the thread and say that. Pathetic- I am withdrawing my app now.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
in my defense he came to me first cussing me out because my clan beat him in CW3 and he couldn't take that, I am only being rude because he has the guts to come to the thread and say that. Pathetic- I am withdrawing my app now.
K bai go mak clan and rek defresa

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Also before I leave, I never said omg kid you suck Inappropriate body part on a male. He's making that up for attention but I did say rude things after he insulted me and my clan too many times.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Just drop it dude.
I would like a little more respect coming my way when realizing that I my app got ridiculed by something that happend at least 3 months ago. I am done here and have nothing more to say.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: Nbroski/ICriEvryTime/Sammyb055
  • Timezone: EST
  • Wins/Games played: 296/2294; 19/37; 22/133
  • Skype ID: Nbroski
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Nbroski
  • Mic [Y/N]: Turtle Beach X11's
  • PVP Strengths: sword legit 1v1's, getting decent at archery, FNS
  • PVP Weaknesses: rod pvp but getting better
  • How active are you?: 1 hour every school day. 3+ hours on Friday, Saturday, and sunday
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: you guys seem pretty cool and almost beat us back in deception.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: getting better at pvp from fighting people like conreuss; he's good.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: salamancer once. and sociallyAK is sexy so l3l.
  • Additional comments: once there was a scrim between u and some randy clan. so I decided to troll and took out half of u guys to be an ass. huehuehue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci