• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You May Haite me but fuk yolo beeches

Application:

• Minecraft IGN:fapper
  • Timezone:idk
  • Wins/Games played:500+
  • Skype ID:con
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]:...
  • Mic [Y/N]:idk
  • PVP Strengths:fapping
  • PVP Weaknesses:not fapping hard enough
  • How active are you?: 0.5
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: Cause fuk yolo
  • How would you benefit the clan?:my yolo
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?:idk
  • Additional comments:fuk yolo beeches
r u srs

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Srry i am leaving
You can't leave what you weren't in lol. Anyhow, good luck!
Minecraft IGN: Lionkev55
Wins: 1 or if lucky 2
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes, I use can with a string
Skype name?(Private message me if you don't want it public): lionkevmc
Do you have a Microphone?: Can
PVP Strengths: Bows with moving targets
PVP Weaknesses: Very good sword pvp
How active are you?(1-10): 8
How would you help this clan?: By being a fun player who will act serious when needed
Why do you want to join Sovereign?: Because I am naked on egrodo's server
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: A while ago, haven't played mcsg in at least 3 months
Accepted for trial!
Be active on our TS over the next few days :p
  • Minecraft IGN: killyourbutt
  • Timezone: CDT 1 hour behind EST.
  • Wins/Games played: 957 out of 4571, I started playing MCSG not knowing ANYTHING about PvP, I was so stupid and dumb I thought EU was for the best players US average players and thought AU was for the bad players.
  • Skype ID: mensab19
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yuppers.
  • Mic [Y/N]: Yuppers.
  • PVP Strengths: Combo locking, Bow spamming I am really good at shooting and my dodging is getting pretty good, I am really good with the fishing rod, I need to use it more defensively, I am pretty good with the sword as well.
  • PVP Weaknesses: Bow dodging, i'm good but not as good as I want to be.
  • How active are you?: Really active about 8-15 hours a day #nolyfe
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: Because it is a really good clan very competitive and is full of great pvpers and this clan grows and gets better each day and I want to be apart of that.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I have great teamwork and I thin I am pretty good at PvP.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: HackIFanPlease, Hyperfuse, LEGIT_xTBONE, CatOnAPoptart, richie5777 and Defresa
  • Additional comments: Nope.
Pending until I talk to the leaders. Meanwhile be active on our TS.
  • Minecraft IGN: ProfessorRetro
  • Timezone: EST.
  • Wins/Games played: 289 wins, and around 2600 games played.
  • Skype ID: theprofessorretro
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yes.
  • Mic [Y/N]: Yes, a Turtle Beach X12.
  • PVP Strengths: Bow, combo locking, fishing rod technique, I use the fishing rod although I use it more offensively then defensively, I'm really good at dodging bow snipes, deception tactics, I'm good with the sword in general, FnS, FnS combos, parkour, and my good chest routes on MANY maps.
  • PVP Weaknesses: Fighting when I'm at a disadvantage when it comes to gear.
  • How active are you?: I'm on every day for atleast 1 - 2 hours on weekdays, atleast 3 on weekends.
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I want to join Sovereign because I have been completating to or not to for a while. It's been a few months since I've been in an actual clan (not including my clan #Rising which lasted a week). I know many of the members within Sovereign and am friends with them, so I feel once I get to know the others, I'd be at home with Soveriegn. And it's not just that. You guys are an amazing clan. It's not just from reading the first page of the OP and seeing all these good people. I've spectated scrims and such and seen the teamwork and saw a force to be reckon with. If you can't beat them join them.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I am a good PvPer overall. My teamwork skills are really good. I would not hinder you guys in any way, but rather help you guys out in any way I can. As I don't really know what you guys need help with, when I find out I'll help you guys!
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Cat, Hack, Hyper, Tyler, killerkons, cheesecake, MNGLOGANp, Legit_xTBoner, Pokemons, Foopy and I think some more but I'm not sure.
  • Additional comments: I know that my W/R Ratio is not the greatest, and some members might hate me, but all I'm asking for is a chance to prove myself :)
Pending until I talk to the leaders. Meanwhile be active on our TS. Nice app BTW :p
  • Minecraft IGN: Nbroski/ICriEvryTime/Sammyb055
  • Timezone: EST
  • Wins/Games played: 296/2294; 19/37; 22/133
  • Skype ID: Nbroski
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Nbroski
  • Mic [Y/N]: Turtle Beach X11's
  • PVP Strengths: sword legit 1v1's, getting decent at archery, FNS
  • PVP Weaknesses: rod pvp but getting better
  • How active are you?: 1 hour every school day. 3+ hours on Friday, Saturday, and sunday
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: you guys seem pretty cool and almost beat us back in deception.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: getting better at pvp from fighting people like conreuss; he's good.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: salamancer once. and sociallyAK is sexy so l3l.
  • Additional comments: once there was a scrim between u and some randy clan. so I decided to troll and took out half of u guys to be an ass. huehuehue
Pending until I talk to the leaders. Meanwhile be active on our TS.

Application:

Accepted!

Last edited:

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: MJM239.
  • Timezone: Eastern Standard.
  • Wins/Games played: 370 victories out of 1,665 games played. To help, that's a .22 KD.
  • Skype ID: mtm239.
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: I do have a TeamSpeak, but never really use it.
  • Mic [Y/N]: An IPod mic, you'd be surprised of the quality of it.
  • PVP Strengths: Sword PVP is my top strength, and strafing is something I've learned second nature. Using flint and steel to take out teams is also another big strength of mine.
  • PVP Weaknesses: Running away from enemies, using a bow, and water fights are all pretty bad weaknesses of mine, but nothing that really hamper my gameplay too badly.
  • How active are you?: As already discussed with Fusion, if the clan needs me to play, I'll be there.
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I want to join so I can hopefully freshen my view on MCSG, and join with a group of people who are fun and don't take the game too seriously.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I'd benefit the clan by being an extra weapon when needed, even though I don't necessarily play often, I still am pretty good and could provide a fun experience for the rest of the clan with my sarcastic nature.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Just the people I can remember alone, I've played and got to know TylerThePanda, CatOnAPoptart, and I_Suck (I remember you well Suck. Too. Well.)
  • Additional comments: Cats.

- MJ.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: MJM239.
  • Timezone: Eastern Standard.
  • Wins/Games played: 370 victories out of 1,665 games played. To help, that's a .22 KD.
  • Skype ID: mtm239.
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: I do have a TeamSpeak, but never really use it.
  • Mic [Y/N]: An IPod mic, you'd be surprised of the quality of it.
  • PVP Strengths: Sword PVP is my top strength, and strafing is something I've learned second nature. Using flint and steel to take out teams is also another big strength of mine.
  • PVP Weaknesses: Running away from enemies, using a bow, and water fights are all pretty bad weaknesses of mine, but nothing that really hamper my gameplay too badly.
  • How active are you?: As already discussed with Fusion, if the clan needs me to play, I'll be there.
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I want to join so I can hopefully freshen my view on MCSG, and join with a group of people who are fun and don't take the game too seriously.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I'd benefit the clan by being an extra weapon when needed, even though I don't necessarily play often, I still am pretty good and could provide a fun experience for the rest of the clan with my sarcastic nature.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Just the people I can remember alone, I've played and got to know TylerThePanda, CatOnAPoptart, and I_Suck (I remember you well Suck. Too. Well.)
  • Additional comments: Cats.

- MJ.
Accepted for trial!
Try to be active on our TS over the next few days.

hyperfuse03

Experienced
Reaction score

Application:

dYUDE NONE HATES U

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
sorry man but cancel my app. I love all u guys and look forward to clan battles with u but sociallyAK darklum3n and I have joined kronic. we are going to make them actually good xD so yeah gg ily bai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci