• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Sp3ctrum AS and AU Clan (DISBAND)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Revilo_

Survivor
Reaction score
Visionz Could You Do My Clan A favour?If you guys Have people that dont make it to your clan could you tell them to check me and dunnetts clan (#RevengeAS)
Lwae
Firstly, please add me on skype. :p
I've asked your clan and you've never responded. :I I have already settled the rules.
First to 3 Points!RULES:
The only way you can get points are by You and your team WINNING the game!
If you die to anything, you must leave within 5 Seconds or other team will gain a point, all games will be recorded by Sir_Revilo_ to make sure if there are any thing wrong or bad.
No one from your clan can join the game while its on. If you're caught bringing a friend in the other team will get a point.
Whatever your team is when you first join into a game is your team you cannot modify it or change it in any formal ways.

THESE RULES COULD BE CHANGED DUE TO PEOPLE OPINIONS. WE WILL SEE. I THINK WHAT I'VE COME UP WITH IS GOOD!

Xerox

Experienced
Reaction score
Lwae

I've asked your clan and you've never responded. :I I have already settled the rules.
First to 3 Points!RULES:
The only way you can get points are by You and your team WINNING the game!
If you die to anything, you must leave within 5 Seconds or other team will gain a point, all games will be recorded by Sir_Revilo_ to make sure if there are any thing wrong or bad.
No one from your clan can join the game while its on. If you're caught bringing a friend in the other team will get a point.
Whatever your team is when you first join into a game is your team you cannot modify it or change it in any formal ways.

THESE RULES COULD BE CHANGED DUE TO PEOPLE OPINIONS. WE WILL SEE. I THINK WHAT I'VE COME UP WITH IS GOOD!
Revilo can u play friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci