• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Sp3ctrum AS and AU Clan (DISBAND)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
You left THO SAY I HAVE TO SAY THAT WORD.... Ne Ne Ne Ne Ne NEVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Why are you still here, Will you're making me renember of the good times we had. I cri everytim

Sir_Revilo_

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not in any clan and recently I've been playing on AS Server and remembering all the epic times we had.. *Sniff* I might come back if this clan is still alive by then.

Xerox

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not in any clan and recently I've been playing on AS Server and remembering all the epic times we had.. *Sniff* I might come back if this clan is still alive by then.
If Rev Comes Back Im Commin Back <3 SP3CTRUM

Edit: Actually we might have to disband it because Sp3ctrum_Visionz is doing something, IDK IF I CAN SAY SO SHHHHHH. He is our one and only leader and I want him to go forward with his thing.....

Last edited:

Sir_Revilo_

Survivor
Reaction score
If Rev Comes Back Im Commin Back <3 SP3CTRUM

Edit: Actually we might have to disband it because Sp3ctrum_Visionz is doing something, IDK IF I CAN SAY SO SHHHHHH. He is our one and only leader and I want him to go forward with his thing.....
YAY, I'm the 200th comment suck it! :p Nah but seriously... Will.... COME BACK TO PLAYING MCSG LIKE OLD DAYS (NERD STYLE) IIJrniqjweirp

Xerox

Experienced
Reaction score
YAY, I'm the 200th comment suck it! :p Nah but seriously... Will.... COME BACK TO PLAYING MCSG LIKE OLD DAYS (NERD STYLE) IIJrniqjweirp
IM IN BALI GTTIN A TAN M8! Buying fake beats to show off to friends XD

Sp3ctrum_Visionz

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a quick update. It seems that Sp3ctrum might be dying. I will be thinking about disbanding the clan over this weekend and will make my decision by Monday. Thanks for everyones support.

Sp3ctrum_Visionz.
The clan is still alive as of now, we need a new co-leader if anyone is interested though. Thanks :)

Sp3ctrum_Visionz

Platinum
Reaction score
Application

Name: Will aka Xerox
IGN: DamageInc_
Skype Name:
Number of Wins: 250
Number of Games Played: 750
Total Number Of Kills: 3300
Past Clans: Akatsuki (ass rebels), Fuzion, Sp3ctrum.

Skill Level:

Sword Level /10: 8
Bow Level /10: 8
Flint & Steel Level /10: 9
Chest Route /10: 8
Chasing /10: 7
Fishing Rod /10:9
Welcome Back? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.