• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Sp3ctrum AS and AU Clan (DISBAND)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikerules12

Diamond
Reaction score
Dear spectrum
I will be leaving #sp3ctrum due to the fact that i feel this clan is falling apart bit by bit. I never felt being a part of this clan too since i am in trials for a long time and never get to be noticed in this clan much often , This leads to the fact that we barely get to ever be teamed ;( Your white bacca<3
Ikerules12

_Technox_

Tribute
Reaction score
Dear spectrum
I will be leaving #sp3ctrum due to the fact that i feel this clan is falling apart bit by bit. I never felt being a part of this clan too since i am in trials for a long time and never get to be noticed in this clan much often , This leads to the fact that we barely get to ever be teamed ;( Your white bacca<3
Ikerules12
WHITE BACCA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sp3ctrum_Visionz

Platinum
Reaction score
Dear all.

I am afraid that after much consideration I have decided to disband Sp3ctrum. Ever since the holidays have ended there has been a severe lack of activity from many of the members (which is understandable). Slowly but surely we have been bleeding, losing members day by day. We had a good run, this clan started off as a joke and somehow became one of the best clans in Asia within a few weeks. It has been a lot of fun working with you all, thank you for all of those who supported the clan and thank you to all the members who joined. I wish everyone who is still in the clan the best of luck in their future endeavours.

Regards,

Sp3ctrum_Visionz

Last edited:

_Technox_

Tribute
Reaction score
Love you all :((((((((((((((((( This was one of the best clans is was in.....

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Due to this clan being shut down, the thread will now be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci