• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/spec in lobbies.

Should it be implemented

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
work on the other Gamemodes, such as Deadly Descent and the rest of the AVN Gamemodes that MCG paid so much money for.
Although I do enjoy DD, I think the devs have paid enough attention to minigames already. Most of the AVN gamemodes that are still here are quite functional and pretty fun, so I don't see much room for improvement.
Clans seem to get every feature they want added. As much as I hate to say it, I don't think clans should be running the server. Due to clans were having to essentially create an alternate mode of SG just so solo players don't go enraged and cause issues in chat, or even worse.
I tend to direct that issue towards teams. Clans are very easy to spot most of the time, and the nice ones usually give a warning pre-game so solo players can leave.

Teams, however, are usually unpredictable, basically unavoidable, and they can make any solo player agitated over enough time.

I can agree that clans shouldn't be representatives, because, simply put, that would be a bad idea. We need power to players. However, clans are an asset to this server's popularity, and they shouldn't be ignored, either. We just need a nice balance so MCGamer can be fun for solo players but still cater to donators, YouTubers, clans, and teams.
How about no?
Why not? Please give me some reasons.
...?

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
This server is NOT made for clans. I'm not speaking on behalf of MCGamer when I say the following, I speak for myself:

Clans seem to get every feature they want added. As much as I hate to say it, I don't think clans should be running the server. Due to clans were having to essentially create an alternate mode of SG just so solo players don't go enraged and cause issues in chat, or even worse.

It appears to me that we should stop catering to clans, as Benjamin said.
Can you name some of the features clans wanted and were added?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci