• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Specs having GameMaker Option/ Being able to harm

EvanAbrahams

Spectator
Reaction score
I thought about this, and if specs can help by sponsoring, why cant they harm like gamemakers. So we should make so specs can type /harm <player> and choose from a list of choices as with sponsoring. Some ideas i came up with for harming related to the movie is, spawning a wild wolf that will attack, flames/lightning thrown at you, or many others that we can come up with. I feel as though this is a great idea and many players will love it as it is another way to get revenge. Also i will ad doing this will cost anywhere from 50 to 100 points varying on how hurtful the choice is. I would love to hear back, and i would like to be on what harms you choose, also get credit for my idea, thanks!!!
from mc player EvanAbrahams

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sounds cool in theory but in practice the potential for harassment and abuse would be way too high. Also, teams would be near invincible as once you kill the first member they can just spawn fire on you to ensure the rest of the team finishes you off.

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
I thought about this, and if specs can help by sponsoring, why cant they harm like gamemakers. So we should make so specs can type /harm <player> and choose from a list of choices as with sponsoring. Some ideas i came up with for harming related to the movie is, spawning a wild wolf that will attack, flames/lightning thrown at you, or many others that we can come up with. I feel as though this is a great idea and many players will love it as it is another way to get revenge. Also i will ad doing this will cost anywhere from 50 to 100 points varying on how hurtful the choice is. I would love to hear back, and i would like to be on what harms you choose, also get credit for my idea, thanks!!!
from mc player EvanAbrahams
Think about the amount of abuse this would come with? Imagine if someone had a disagreement with another player and therefore decided to stalk him throughout games doing /harm [name] but along with his friends also? So a single player had a handful of /harm attacks going on? Or imagine if you had just died to someone and you were angry, you'd immediately do /harm [name] to them and they may be on low health from their previous fight with you which would mean they would instantly die? It would completely remove any impression of safety you may be able to gather from the game as you could be attacked at any minute. It's an interesting idea, but not one that I believe could be effectively implemented.

MC_Zanax

Spectator
Reaction score
Great idea but i think they wont add it because i think you can troll people with it.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I can see this working if the effect cost a lot of points and only did minor things such as blindness for a very short period

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci