• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(SPOILER ALERT)Map based off the second book

Would you play it? os ot a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZombieTracker

I realized after I went to bed last night that I made a mistake. I meant to say the second, not the first. We are never given any information on the first quarter quell, but we are given a number of visuals of what the second one looked like, from the spawn and the borders, and even some of the tricks and traps. The moor I think about it, the more I want a map of the second quarter quell as well...
Keep in mind though, we had to stear away from the hunger games name and a lot of the wording, so we don't have to stick with the books like what my original plan for this server was.

Writr

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm kinda-sorta working on a map with some similarities to it, however for the most part I'm just sort of adding my own flair since it would get boring playing in a bland jungle after a while. Not to mention that the traps in the books are almost impossible to replicate in Minecraft (you could maybe replace a few of them with mobs and such, but...yeah. Pretty much impossible).

Z

ZombieTracker

Never say impossible Writr, nothing is impossible. It is however improbable. I would go into the science a philosophy behind that but an infinite number of me's already told you, while an infinite number of you's already understood that before I even told you.

Whiggy

Spectator
Reaction score
It would be interesting. Especially if you started in the water, then everyone couldn't sprint to the centre.

hayden1

Spectator
Reaction score
this is a great idea! i think we should also be able to play in the capital in teams

Z

ZombieTracker

this is a great idea! i think we should also be able to play in the capital in teams
Hmmm... When the wheels in my head start turning... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
Just to let you all know, I think this is one of my favorite threads because I know have three maps working based off of the ideas from here alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci