• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff... "Standards"

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lots of people right good applications. They just got to pull names randomly out of the applications and if your lucky you will get accepted.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I would say they have gotten wayyyy higher but I don't really care cause I don't want mod :p

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
The standards have changed a whole lot since I first applied. I'd say with my application now, I wouldn't get to pending. I commend all applicants that can get their Moderator Application to pending or above. It's very hard. I don't think many people understand :p

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I agree that the standards have changed but aren't necessarily higher. I've personally noticed that we are paying a lot more attention to whether or not applicants attend community events, have made report abuses, or have a good attitude on our servers. Those are all qualities that, in my opinion, are WAY more important than how long your answer to "How would you punish players" is. Personally, I'm really happy with the way that the application has changed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci