• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stat Reset question

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklordx123

Tribute
Reaction score
If I was to ask an Admin to reset my stats ENTIRELY, would they also reset my bans? I used to hack (banned once for sprint, and another for swearing) and I would like to reset that... so I think it would be fair to reset all that hacked material, and start fresh... if not, it's alright as I'll just buy a new account.

Hopefully an Admin/Senior Mod decides to agree...

Reaction score
No, bans will never be reset. It suck, I know, and you can never apply to be a mod with those there, but everyone needs to take responsibility for their actions. I'm glad that you have recidivism (thanks Col_StaR for teaching me this word). But again, the bans will be there.
Also, don't get another account. Using another account to get around a ban is against the rules ( http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/ ).
Also, only developers (rainbow names) can reset your stats.

Last edited:

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Once your ban is there, it's there. No getting around it. To be honest, you should have thought a bit about what you were doing before you did it.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
No, bans will never be reset. It suck, I know, and you can never apply to be a mod with those there, but everyone needs to take responsibility for their actions. I'm glad that you have recidivism (thanks Col_StaR for teaching me this word). But again, the banned will be there.
Also, don't get another account. Using another account to get around a ban is against the rules ( http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/ ).
This guy gets it. We care more about your community history than we do your ingame stats. Everything regarding past offenses will be recorded, and accountability for actions is expected of everyone. And yes, alternate accounts to avoid bans will get your alternate accounts removed too.

And MetagrossVSSwablu, I'm glad to have taught you something, but I think you'd best brush up on the definition of Recidivism in the mean time.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This guy gets it. We care more about your community history than we do your ingame stats. Everything regarding past offenses will be recorded, and accountability for actions is expected of everyone. And yes, alternate accounts to avoid bans will get your alternate accounts removed too.

And MetagrossVSSwablu, I'm glad to have taught you something, but I think you'd best brush up on the definition of Recidivism in the mean time.
Just a question I always wondered, do bans permanently stand in the way when it comes to apps? Or is there a set amount of time in which they don't carry quite as much weight.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a question I always wondered, do bans permanently stand in the way when it comes to apps? Or is there a set amount of time in which they don't carry quite as much weight.
As it stands, bans are a part of your permanent record. And as our policy stands, we automatically ignore any applications with any bans on our system or 3 MCBans on that system. This may change in the future, but the majority of the Admin Staff and the Sr. Staff all feel strongly in favor of maintaining the current policy. But that's another topic for another thread.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As it stands, bans are a part of your permanent record. And as our policy stands, we automatically ignore any applications with any bans on our system or 3 MCBans on that system. This may change in the future, but the majority of the Admin Staff and the Sr. Staff all feel strongly in favor of maintaining the current policy. But that's another topic for another thread.
I did wrong unfortunately where I got four abuse bans which is pretty bad because I could of got permanent ban so I can't apply for mod even in 1-2 years ;-;

Zinky

Tribute
Reaction score
You can't ask to get your bans reseted.

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
A weekly and daily leaderboard could be considered an alternative for the complete stat resetting, unless you just want it for the ban thing :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci