• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Station, a 24 Player Map Created By Berserker

Would you play this map if available on these servers?

• Total voters

NotTheRatio

Survivor
Reaction score
This map doesn't give me the feeling that's it's good. Like, it's way too big and seems boring. Not fun like the OG maps.

Then again, I've been banned from mcsg for 5 months + so... idk

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry guys for having an opinion. Apparently frees speech isn't a thing now.
This map doesn't give me the feeling that's it's good. Like, it's way too big and seems boring. Not fun like the OG maps.

Then again, I've been banned from mcsg for 5 months + so... idk
Any moderator want to remove these messages and this one as they are double posting on alts and adding nothing to the current conversation. Ceroria Envici Yannick

Last edited:

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, I think it's got a shot at being added. Not sure how well it will play but it's certainly better than most of the maps added on the last 3 updates.

EDIT: Took a look on my desktop and it looks much nicer than I thought it did. I'd definitely support adding this! :D

Last edited:

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
10/10 SICK MAP! I would 100% play it if it was on the server! Awesome job!

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, I think it's got a shot at being added. Not sure how well it will play but it's certainly better than most of the maps added on the last 3 updates.

EDIT: Took a look on my desktop and it looks much nicer than I thought it did. I'd definitely support adding this! :D
Thanks jusser ❤
Oh wow it looks amazing! Great job!
10/10 SICK MAP! I would 100% play it if it was on the server! Awesome job!
Thanks for the support guys ❤
i will always love your builds glen
My blitzcrank builds are pretty good ;)

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
This map looks amazing! It has all the qualities that a map should - all the builds tie in together, it has a well defined theme, and the builds look stunning!

If this doesn't get accepted, I don't know what will.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This map looks amazing! It has all the qualities that a map should - all the builds tie in together, it has a well defined theme, and the builds look stunning!

If this doesn't get accepted, I don't know what will.
Aww thank you ❤

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Nice work Glennis, Terra forming✓ Trees✓ Radius not too big✓ Some nice open areas to PvP and also some interesting, concealed areas for those that like to lurk around the border or explore. Personally, I want to catch one of those trains c;
Decent looking builds✓
Good luck with getting it accepted :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci