• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Station, a 24 Player Map Created By Berserker

Would you play this map if available on these servers?

• Total voters

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice work Glennis, Terra forming✓ Trees✓ Radius not too big✓ Some nice open areas to PvP and also some interesting, concealed areas for those that like to lurk around the border or explore. Personally, I want to catch one of those trains c;
Decent looking builds✓
Good luck with getting it accepted :)
Thank you em :)
Awesome! How long did this take to make? :O
Thanks, I started it as a joke last month but picked it up on the weekend and finished it yesterday so around a week ish potentially

Last edited:

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
This map looks amazing! It has all the qualities that a map should - all the builds tie in together, it has a well defined theme, and the builds look stunning!

If this doesn't get accepted, I don't know what will.
FusionDeck is saying something positive about a map? What is life

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
i like trains
i like trains

As for the map itself, it has a unique theme, but the style feels a lot like construct. I'd say if this is better than Construct, remove that and add this. I really do like trains, and the idea seems really good. I haven't seen the map as a whole though so I'll have to wait for a download link or have it added for a full in-detail analysis.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci