• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Statix [US/CA Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Is Skype a requirement? You should clarify these things.

PumbaMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey There!
As you might be able to tell, I'm new to the forums, but not PvP. I'm Pumba, or Jacob, and my IGN is currently DaRood, but I'm looking to change it later. I am thirteen years old, almost fourteen, and I do have skype (imjacobrood). I started playing MCSG around a month ago, so I'm not an expert when it comes to pvp. For strengths, I would say that I'm good at getting good positioning around the other player and getting good hits in. For weaknesses, I definitely need to work on using number keys to instantly switch to the fishing rod or flint and steel. I would also like to work on my bow work a bit, but I think that it's pretty good as it is. I wanted to join this clan because I have been becoming bored lately, and if I find some players to play with, I will definitely be committed to playing every day. I'm not posting to Youtube currently because I'm still working on getting better equipment, but I look forward to posting consistent videos. Right now, I have the blue yetti microphone ($100, good quality), but due to it picking up lots of background noise, I am looking into getting the AT2020, which has even better quality and doesn't pick up much background noise. I have a great computer and amazing internet connection (90 download, 25 upload) so I will never have a problem with being laggy or not being able to play. I think that's about it, so thanks for taking a look, and hope to see you in the future. If you're interested, I have some old videos posted on my old channel: youtube.com/heyimrood. I have been working a lot on my PvP since then :)

_Hunt_

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey There!
As you might be able to tell, I'm new to the forums, but not PvP. I'm Pumba, or Jacob, and my IGN is currently DaRood, but I'm looking to change it later. I am thirteen years old, almost fourteen, and I do have skype (imjacobrood). I started playing MCSG around a month ago, so I'm not an expert when it comes to pvp. For strengths, I would say that I'm good at getting good positioning around the other player and getting good hits in. For weaknesses, I definitely need to work on using number keys to instantly switch to the fishing rod or flint and steel. I would also like to work on my bow work a bit, but I think that it's pretty good as it is. I wanted to join this clan because I have been becoming bored lately, and if I find some players to play with, I will definitely be committed to playing every day. I'm not posting to Youtube currently because I'm still working on getting better equipment, but I look forward to posting consistent videos. Right now, I have the blue yetti microphone ($100, good quality), but due to it picking up lots of background noise, I am looking into getting the AT2020, which has even better quality and doesn't pick up much background noise. I have a great computer and amazing internet connection (90 download, 25 upload) so I will never have a problem with being laggy or not being able to play. I think that's about it, so thanks for taking a look, and hope to see you in the future. If you're interested, I have some old videos posted on my old channel: youtube.com/heyimrood. I have been working a lot on my PvP since then :)
Thx for applying I'll add you on skype ASAP and we''l talk for a while to see if u qualify :)

_Hunt_

Spectator
Reaction score
We want to grow our clan and get cb's so plz ask for cb's and applicate for the clan please

Banterite

Experienced
Reaction score
Would you like to Clan Battle?
Add me on Skype: brandon.laurence71
or hop on our TeamSpeak: riders.teamspeak3.com
"We Are Riders"

natedog4000

Spectator
Reaction score
View attachment 41021
Hey, I'm Speckz, the founder of #Statix. I've always wanted to run my own clan and I'm excited with this. I've actually been brought down and bullied that my clan won't last so I want to make this clan last as long as possible. We have a few requirements, but we can make some exceptions.
View attachment 41023
Name-
IGN-
Age (Must be over 12)
Do you have Skype?(Required)
Strengths in PVP?
Weakness in PVP?
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?
Why do you want to be in this clan?

Note:Invited Members Don't Need To Apply!!
View attachment 41024
Owners/Leaders
Speckz
Phantom

Officers
Vicious
Elites
Nugqet
Speed
PGIROCK
Spoder

View attachment 41025