• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stop Being a Inappropriate body part on a male to Donors.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
A lot of people think I'm a moderator (or even a "chat admin") when they see my gray name. One time, this guy kept telling me, "Kick him, Copper, kick him. He's just camping." Apparently I have 5 different names: Copper, Cooper, Chop, Shop, Shopper, my personal favorite (sarcasm), and on and on...

Anyways, just trying to help out the server.

Herkeless

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes, please.

I've been kicked for a donor twice before. I'm not inclined to be ticked; unlike me, donors have money, and use it to support the SG, which I love and like to play.
Get kicked? Join a new server.

cHaOZ_ZoNE

Spectator
Reaction score
I wish it would not kick you but rather reserve 2 extra slots per server for the donors.

Favorlock

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry, but seeing as donors are technically paying for a monthly server, it is very reasonable for them to have the ability to override and boot out spectators who are not a donor. If you do not wish to lose your slot in a server you might want to consider donating $10 a month to become an Iron Donor.

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry, but seeing as donors are technically paying for a monthly server, it is very reasonable for them to have the ability to override and boot out spectators who are not a donor. If you do not wish to lose your slot in a server you might want to consider donating $10 a month to become an Iron Donor.
I also agree. My signature is only a joke. I hope to be a donor at some point.

Nistune

Tribute
Reaction score
I rarely see people that ticked off that im a donor, and as Chopper said, a few new people can think we are moderators until they are corrected, I would go as far to say a lot of time people can be more friendly.

Even when people are annoyed, it doesn't bother me, getting kicked sucks and its completely understandable if someone is irritated by it and as long as they dont spam me with hatred im not going to care ;]

I wish it would not kick you but rather reserve 2 extra slots per server for the donors.
I like the idea of slots, but it might be more irritating if there are no doators on and there is empty slots until ones come on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci