• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stop Being a Inappropriate body part on a male to Donors.

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
i think that diamond donators should have extended time and not just 1 month, because it dosnt give more than a iron donor so people are mor likely to pay 10$ and not 50$.

Sentaul

Tribute
Reaction score
Diamond slots are for people who want to give more support to the server because they like it (and can afford it).
Changing diamond to multiple months would kind of defeat the purpose of having multiple ranks, since they are all monthly...

And I don't see why people think it's a good idea to have 'extra slots' for donors. There are only 24 starting platforms in the normal servers to begin with, unless you want every game to have a max of 22 players. And then theres the fact that there are a lot more donors than two slots per server would allow, so eventually some people would get left out. Either way, non-donors aren't going to notice any benefit so why does it even matter?

cHaOZ_ZoNE

Spectator
Reaction score
Diamond slots are for people who want to give more support to the server because they like it (and can afford it).
Changing diamond to multiple months would kind of defeat the purpose of having multiple ranks, since they are all monthly...

And I don't see why people think it's a good idea to have 'extra slots' for donors. There are only 24 starting platforms in the normal servers to begin with, unless you want every game to have a max of 22 players. And then theres the fact that there are a lot more donors than two slots per server would allow, so eventually some people would get left out. Either way, non-donors aren't going to notice any benefit so why does it even matter?

Non donors would not get kicked...

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I agree. I really don't care to much when I get kicked by a donor, because sooner or later I do find myself in a game. :)

Favorlock

Survivor
Reaction score
Currently, all donor ranks have the same perks and time frame, but in the future each donor tier will have more perks than the previous. So eventually, gold and diamond donors will have more perks.

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
Currently, all donor ranks have the same perks and time frame, but in the future each donor tier will have more perks than the previous. So eventually, gold and diamond donors will have more perks.
like what?

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Non donors would not get kicked...
So then the maximum amount of people you can get into a server is 22 instead of 24.
and if there were no donators on at the time, 2 extra slots would be empty and useless.

Favorlock

Survivor
Reaction score
So then the maximum amount of people you can get into a server is 22 instead of 24.
and if there were no donators on at the time, 2 extra slots would be empty and useless.
The donor perks will not change. Non-donors will continue to get kicked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci