• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strategy

Did these tips help?

• Total voters

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
Tip1) ever heard of block hitting? Do it.(unless your ok without it)
Tip2) try to maintain full hunger or at least enough to regen health, you never know.
Tip3) never approach an enemy head on
Tip4) get criticals.
Tip5) ever getting chased by someone? Just keep running till u find someone with better stuff they will start fighting most likely.
Tip6) if u have a weapon and u see people with good stuff fighting wait till they finish then finish off the winner because most likely he is low on health.
Tip7) you do not need to control corn to win, there are more tier2 chests spread around be fast to get them and you might have as good stuff as them.
Tip8) fishing poles are usefull for repelling.
Tip9) f5 every once and a while to check ur back.
Tip10) getting chased with a bow and arrows? (make sure you have time) to STOP, turnaround very fast and fire arrows at them.

Reaction score
Tip1) This is against the rules. Nevermind, I thought it said block glitching.
Tip2) I would rather say if you are low-lifed and you've got the required food to fill up your food bar, do it.
Tip3) It is very hard to approach without having them to notice you. You will always have to approach some people head-on.
Tip5) Only if you don't have the items to fight back.
If you are low on health, you need to eat and you are getting chased, you should find a place with vines. Climb up the vines while eating. Then keep running untill you've regenerated, and attack.
Tip8) Yep, as well as many other things. Pushing teammates forward into water, pushing people down from cliffs, and ... eh ... fishing.
Tip10) Yep. You should especially do this if you're on a high point, and it is possible to take fall damage. Jump up a tree, then turn around and shoot them as they try to reach you.

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
Tip1) This is against the rules.
Tip2) I would rather say if you are low-lifed and you've got the required food to fill up your food bar, do it.
Tip3) It is very hard to approach without having them to notice you. You will always have to approach some people head-on.
Tip5) Only if you don't have the items to fight back.
If you are low on health, you need to eat and you are getting chased, you should find a place with vines. Climb up the vines while eating. Then keep running untill you've regenerated, and attack.
Tip8) Yep, as well as many other things. Pushing teammates forward into water, pushing people down from cliffs, and ... eh ... fishing.
Don't correct me nub
Tip10) Yep. You should especially do this if you're on a high point, and it is possible to take fall damage. Jump up a tree, then turn around and shoot them as they try to reach you.

Reaction score
Don't correct me nub
How does that make me a noob? I corrected the "strategy" you made, because I thought some of the tips was somewhat wrong. Maybe we have different ways of looking at things, but me not being like you does not make me a noob.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci