• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

StrongRevelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexPlaysYTB

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:adi_tudor30 AGE:13 My real name:Leo Skype:yolo.swager3 Wins:1(I know, it's bad but i don't play very much on MCSG) Nationality:Romanian, from Constanta.Paragraph of why you would benefit StrongRevelation:Cooldy told me of this clan and i wanted to entry in that.I hope entry in this clan.
DENIED!

AlexPlaysYTB

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:DontTouchMySWAG_
Your real life name:Razvy
Wins:2/100(ratie:1/50)
Nationality:Romania
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit StrongRevelation:Because this clan have good players : Ex:ElekEs_ and ReyZRo
DENIED!

costin

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: KazeLow,Miggi1604,AmCacatLaCur ( nu intrebati )
Your real life name: Costin
Wins: Kaze Low - 1 /3 Miggi1604 - 0/0 AmCacatLaCur - 20/100
Nationality:Romanoa
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit StrongRevelation: Well this in my opinion is the best clan in Romania with the best players so I think that I should join because I am a skilled player and i will try to bring the clan at the top by winning in the cw's/tournaments.

AlexPlaysYTB

Survivor
Reaction score
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit StrongRevelation: Well this in my opinion is the best clan in Romania with the best players so I think that I should join because I am a skilled player and i will try to bring the clan at the top by winning in the cw's/tournaments.
Accepted! RANK:Member!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci