• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sublime [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
I think it's cool that you are ditching Integrity just to have a clan full of your friends guys. :)
This clan has turned into ExiLe + Spoekta and SheIsAGoldDigga! (srsly that is 100% accurate)
Cheerleader pl0x :D

Last edited:

Asko

Tribute
Reaction score
gl, pretty sure 80% of this clan hates me ); but still, gl

SublimeAU

Survivor
Reaction score
GengarHD applied over skype ;

IGN:GengarHD
Wins/Games Played:1090/3755
Skype Name:you all basically have me
Past Bans:abuse
Why do you want to join Sublime?(idea) would like to join sublime cause i have alot of friends from #integrity in here that were recently kicked also this clan is very dedicated to the what they do and very active
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?(idea) will be very active i will also stay dedicated no matter what happens

You have been ACCEPTED into Sublime. Come on teamspeak for a few questions regarding your application.

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN:Tr6260
Wins/Games Played:216/4000+
Skype Name:Tr6260
Past Bans:none
Why do you want to join Sublime?:This clan and its members have been really successful in the past. I want to be apart and help this clan in anyway possible.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: yes

SublimeAU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:Tr6260
Wins/Games Played:216/4000+
Skype Name:Tr6260
Past Bans:none
Why do you want to join Sublime?:This clan and its members have been really successful in the past. I want to be apart and help this clan in anyway possible.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: yes
You will be TRIALLED. Please contact a staff member on the teamspeak to start your trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci