• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sublime [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNizerMC

Survivor
Reaction score
To Clan Members: Im sorry if i caused you any harm in any way i was over reacting a bit to much and so hope you guys enjoy your awesome clan i will think about it if i would return and try again but if not i hope you guys take things far and beat the best of the best, if i ever did get in i would learn from the best (as in my application), but for now goodbye hope to see you guys soon :D

SublimeAU

Survivor
Reaction score
To Clan Members: Im sorry if i caused you any harm in any way i was over reacting a bit to much and so hope you guys enjoy your awesome clan i will think about it if i would return and try again but if not i hope you guys take things far and beat the best of the best, if i ever did get in i would learn from the best (as in my application), but for now goodbye hope to see you guys soon :D
Much appreciated, thanks for the apology :)

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: PlausibleHD
Wins/Games Played: 15/34 After Reset. 138 Before reset and alts.
Skype Name: PlausibleHD
Past Bans: Once (Can be explained)
Why do you want to join Sublime?: I think Sublime has big potential to go far and I would love to join a strong and competive clan that has huge potential to win clan battles.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: I will, 100%

SublimeAU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: PlausibleHD
Wins/Games Played: 15/34 After Reset. 138 Before reset and alts.
Skype Name: PlausibleHD
Past Bans: Once (Can be explained)
Why do you want to join Sublime?: I think Sublime has big potential to go far and I would love to join a strong and competive clan that has huge potential to win clan battles.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: I will, 100%
You will be TRIALLED. Contact us on the teamspeak when you would like your trial.

ATDoesMc

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: ATDoesMc
Wins/Games Played: 65/350
Skype Name: tha_halo_master123
Past Bans: None
Why do you want to join Sublime?: I would like to join becuase i believe i can become a better pvper and a dedicated player towards the server.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: As i have said, i will be as deticated as i can, showing high levels of mauturity.

SublimeAU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ATDoesMc
Wins/Games Played: 65/350
Skype Name: tha_halo_master123
Past Bans: None
Why do you want to join Sublime?: I would like to join becuase i believe i can become a better pvper and a dedicated player towards the server.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: As i have said, i will be as deticated as i can, showing high levels of mauturity.
You will be TRIALLED. Come on the teamspeak and contact a staff member when you would like your trial.

Platinum
Reaction score
I wish I got another chance with my trial. ;c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci