• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Successful Age Exceptions?

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Can we attempt to keep this thread to the original post rather than stating how to achieve an age exception. It clearly states "telling other hopeful applicants any information regarding Age exceptions, including the location of these instructions, is against the rules and worthy of immediate dismissal." Finding the information is part of the process, as stated above age exceptions are extremely rare and I assume at maximum of 10 persons have been successful.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally dont think that the instructions should be available for all, I think if you can find them you can do what they say, but otherwise keep it the same ^.^

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Fox, I wouldnt've posted that, as its part of the process to find out how its done, and you just ruined it if people can find this thread ^.^

To my knowledge,

This part is false, I have 1 kick (I think) and I'm 13, yet I just need to do my age exception interview and voila, I can apply for mod.

Phase 1 is the kicks/bans/background forum check/did you follow the correct instructions to get here, Phase 2 is the application, reading/watching through it, Phase 3 is A complete check, most of your post history, about you, do you fulfil the requirements and that stuff, Stage 4, the final and hardest one, is an interview. It takes place with either Dave or Col_Star, and one (or two) trusted sr.mods (capt, bowser, kellie, CAm). Then after comepleting all the steps you get a bypass of the age restriction, but you still could be denied for other reasons in the moderator application process, this is the phase Me and Zaex are in.

This is just my prior knowledge, none of it is for sure, it changes from time to time ^.^
This is what col_star said to me:

That is correct, which is far more than the 0 kicks we'll allow for 13 year old applicants and the 1 for 14 year olds.
I had 4 kicks at the time and he told me that information.. You can't tell me I'm wrong, when an official authority told me that...

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
This is what col_star said to me:

I had 4 kicks at the time and he told me that information.. You can't tell me I'm wrong, when an official authority told me that...
Then why am I through?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci