• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestion: Grace Period/Invincibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJenniex

Tribute
Reaction score
I think the servers need a period of time at the beginning of the game - maybe a minute or two, where everyone is invincible. It's unfair even if you suck to have to wait for another game to end, or even just the five minutes for a new one to start, and die within 1 minute of the new game and I have seen other servers do it for this reason.

An alternate to this suggestion is to only include the invincibility period outside the cornucopia area - that way, you go to the corn at your own risk as it's still a 'dangerous' area, and people don't have free safety while picking at the easily accessible good stuff.

Maximo1098

Spectator
Reaction score
that is a good idea, that has happened to me too i think the grace period should last 75 seconds.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont agree with this idea, and on other servers I hate it when they have this grace period. As soon as i get my hands on a sword, I want to be damaging and killing the other tributes :)

layserman2

Spectator
Reaction score
its true, if we have grace then what is point of this? everyone can freely loot tier 2 and 1. get full armor and weps and then it would be massive fight without deathmatch. If they include it, which they wont, it would be like 15 secs.

xJenniex

Tribute
Reaction score
-eyeroll-
of course not, why would the server give anyone who isn't part of a team, half a chance. I forgot.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nope, grace periods and invincibility is lame, it would just be a fight between who has the best computer and can shift click the fastest. The way it is now is good and gives everyone an almost equal chance, with the right strategies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci