• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestions From The Community!

Suggestions!

• Clan Events

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • More Community Events

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • New Gamemodes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Commands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello friends, Alex here and today I am here to get your suggestions and feedback on maybe some cool ideas you guys could give me, what I really need is the communitys opinion. What kind of events would you like to see in the near future? People have been saying why doesn't the staff listen to us, well I want to listen to everyone that wants to give their suggestions! Please if you have any ideas for changes, events, commands anything that you guys think could be useful ask us!

I have some hopefully cool things coming soon, so please get ready for this amazing time! I'm looking forward to everything and all the amazing suggestions that are coming from all of you c:

Thanks and have a wonderful day <3

- Alex

Pixlll

Tribute
Reaction score
I would love to personally see some new gamemodes added to the server for a fresh start on the network, however I feel some more community (In-Game) events would be awesome too! Public tournaments and such. Thank you for making this thread as well! I think it's a great way to get people involved and talking. :)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I would love to personally see some new gamemodes added to the server for a fresh start on the network, however I feel some more community (In-Game) events would be awesome too! Public tournaments and such. Thank you for making this thread as well! I think it's a great way to get people involved and talking. :)
No problem man, I'm just excited that you are giving your suggestions back to me and all I care about is how you guys feel we could possibly impact the server on the fact that we do care, but people fail to realize that! :)

Pixlll

Tribute
Reaction score
Indeed! Just trying to help. I feel like too many people target the MCGamer Community, and especially the staff. A lot of people don't understand that Moderators can't handle giant updates for the servers. I'm glad you're getting the community's suggestions! :D

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope that by new gamemodes you mean 1v1/2v2/3v3 because MCSG has more than enough gamemodes right now.
Also clan events aren't really needed as people seem to be enjoying clans as how it is right now.
You're actually incorrect since I think you havent't been in the clan community before, it isn't at it's prime anymore any everyone knows that. This is our time to bring it back, clan events will defintely help out more, so please don't say the clan community is "good" when it clearly isnt.

Also that gamemode was voted for the top gamemodes of the MCGamer Awards along side Hosted UHC. But thanks for the suggestion!

Reaction score
you havent't been in the clan community before
i used to spec for 2 clans in the last 1-2 years.
and yes, some months ago it was actually good.
I didn't say clans aren't at their prime, I said people are enjoying them, don't try to paraphrase what I said.

Reaction score
as a clan community person they suck rn
But rly, a clan event could be done as a side thing rather than the main new thing. Let's say it could be done from the community and some mods that are WILLING to do it, while the devs and everyone else's working on the dueling system. So both important things happen together. I'm pretty sure this is top priority, or really, the only thing that should be done. Commands and community events aren't rly needed. We already have some community events.

OmegaeSports

Survivor
Reaction score
But rly, a clan event could be done as a side thing rather than the main new thing. Let's say it could be done from the community and some mods that are WILLING to do it, while the devs and everyone else's working on the dueling system. So both important things happen together. I'm pretty sure this is top priority, or really, the only thing that should be done. Commands and community events aren't rly needed. We already have some community events.
yeah, let's just ignore clans for another update~~~

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci