• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestions From The Community!

Suggestions!

• Clan Events

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • More Community Events

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • New Gamemodes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Commands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
It's not just about the gamemode man, if we didn't have a community in the first place we wouldn't be here today. We have to worry more about the players and the community, get their suggestions and ideas, but the clan community is a big thing in MCSG, it's been around since I first started playing back in 2012. A clan event is really needed to bring back the aspect of clans and such. Also how do you know the dueling system is gonna happen? It may be named as the most voted gamemode suggested but it will be basically copying Badlion and Kohi. So I believe they wouldn't add it unless they try a new way to do it :)
Half of the community is pretty much clans, ye, but some others may not like the whole idea of clans or endorsing it. Some others actually even hate it. I don't, but I'm also with the other half of the people of MCSG that would really like a dueling system. As I mentioned, it would be nice to make everyone satisfied by making a dueling system, but also doing a clan event, as the clan community wants, but from some mods and the community itself.

TL;DR: IMO, there should be a dueling system in the making, but also a clan event done by the community and some mods VOLUNTARILY, so everyone's satisfied.

Also it's amazing how you can actually write so many long replies on this thread. That's pretty nice^^

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Half of the community is pretty much clans, ye, but some others may not like the whole idea of clans or endorsing it. Some others actually even hate it. I don't, but I'm also with the other half of the people of MCSG that would really like a dueling system. As I mentioned, it would be nice to make everyone satisfied by making a dueling system, but also doing a clan event, as the clan community wants, but from some mods and the community itself.

TL;DR: IMO, there should be a dueling system in the making, but also a clan event done by the community and some mods VOLUNTARILY, so everyone's satisfied.

Also it's amazing how you can actually write so many long replies on this thread. That's pretty nice^^
Don't worry it's all into consideration and they are always hearing the community's suggestions :)

Reaction score
My suggestion is to change all players to NoobyGamingHD and only be able to fight w/ bread
like geez wheres my admin rank?

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Before we add new gamemodes I say that we fix what we have first.

-Fix FnS not working, I literally die like 2-3 times a day because of that.

-Fix the bow not shooting, every now and then when you shoot with your bow the arrow doesn't fire.

-Fix server SG1138, in AU its s glitched server that doesn't start.

-Upgrade the anticheat, it does ban people but obviously not enough people these days with their new ghost clients and whatnot. Although I can't really judge nor can anyone else because no one has seen the coding behind it

Like I said, let's work on what we have first before going into new gamemodes.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Before we add new gamemodes I say that we fix what we have first.

-Fix FnS not working, I literally die like 2-3 times a day because of that.
-Fix the bow not shooting, every now and then when you shoot with your bow the arrow doesn't fire.
-Fix server SG1138, in AU its s glitched server that doesn't start.

-Upgrade the anticheat, it does ban people but obviously not enough people these days with their new ghost clients and whatnot. Although I can't really judge nor can anyone else because no one has seen the coding behind it

Like I said, let's work on what we have first before going into new gamemodes.
The flint n steel what already fixed by CAm, I believe. Whenever I shoot a bow it's fine for me It might just be your connection. I will get a hold of that and contact someone about the issue. The anticheat is already upgraded, they made a new one, this happened while you were a staff member as well, it will come soon!

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
The flint n steel what already fixed by CAm, I believe. Whenever I shoot a bow it's fine for me It might just be your connection.
The Flint and steel is very not fixed so CAm should stop win boosting and fix it, but I do appreciate him atleast putting thought into it. And the bow will always shoot unless you connection is in the thousands of ms.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Clan Events & New gamemodes (UHC, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 etc)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
The Flint and steel is very not fixed so CAm should stop win boosting and fix it, but I do appreciate him atleast putting thought into it. And the bow will always shoot unless you connection is in the thousands of ms.
If you're lagging than that is why the bow isn't shooting at the correct times. If you're playing from different regions that could be happening or it's your internet providers connection to your router. Also if you believe a staff member is win boosting, please be sure to post a report abuse here! Also be sure to use the correct template provided here as well!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The thing we all truly need to do is keep a positive attitude. A great post was made by Braden that is still sitting on the front page of this section, which I suggest everyone reads. Problems in themselves are much less of an issue than the reaction and way they're treated by both the people affected and the people in charge of fixing said problems.

Nothing ever got done through yelling, arguing, and refusing to listen to people who have different opinions than them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The thing we all truly need to do is keep a positive attitude. A great post was made by Braden that is still sitting on the front page of this section, which I suggest everyone reads. Problems in themselves are much less of an issue than the reaction and way they're treated by both the people affected and the people in charge of fixing said problems.

Nothing ever got done through yelling, arguing, and refusing to listen to people who have different opinions than them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's extremely hard to keep a positive attitude when lazy ass staff don't do anything to improve the server. stfu with the excuses and get to work or this servers a goner pal

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
It's extremely hard to keep a positive attitude when lazy ass staff don't do anything to improve the server. stfu with the excuses and get to work or this servers a goner pal
We aren't "lazy", you don't even know how much we do for you guys on a daily basis, we listen to your suggestions and your feedback. But we just get negative, unneeded comments to go along with it, you say we're lazy and we don't do anything. But we ban and mute so many people on a daily basis, if you do find us lazy, than that's to you, but the staff team is amazing and they all do their job correctly and wonderful. Everyone is amazing on the staff team, we do so much for each other and we are all friends, we don't just deal with the server either. We have to moderator the Forums, Teamspeak & In-Game. Please it's not easy doing all of this for you, you guys just don't believe what we do :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci