• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sunset Boulevard

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For 10% done, this looks really good. GL with the rest of it. A small suggestion i have for the long run is not to make just hotels, but also some smaller houses along the beach. At least where i go on vacation, there are gigantic hotels, but theres also collections of villas which are rented out as well.

Anyways, can't wait to see the finished product. Reminds me of where i go on vacation actually.
You're a genuis. I'll work on a villa.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just a quick note that we're on a short hiatus because my server is undergoing maintenance, and I have to scrounge up money to pay for its bill.

As for your suggestions Heron we're basically just laying the foundation at the moment with terraforming and awkwardly shaped, untextured buildings. After that we're doing exteriors, interiors, glossing over the map, finishing touches, finished off with finishing finishing touches.

Vital I can assure you that I am personally overseeing that every crevice is accessible. Not to mention a free running experience that would make Ezio drool. With the right finesse you'll be able to bend the map to your will. Whether its escaping, chasing, or barricading yourself at a firehouse clutch point *hint* you won't be disappointed.
Can't wait for the test game ^.^

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
For 10% done, this looks really good. GL with the rest of it. A small suggestion i have for the long run is not to make just hotels, but also some smaller houses along the beach. At least where i go on vacation, there are gigantic hotels, but theres also collections of villas which are rented out as well.

Anyways, can't wait to see the finished product. Reminds me of where i go on vacation actually.
We were actually trying to figure out how to fill up that space, thanks for this!

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm going to buy a new server but with less gigabytes and ddos protection so I can actually afford it. Can't really have as much intensive worldediting but it will get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci