• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sunset Boulevard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Why don't we just lock the thread temporarily
The reason we made this thread was get the community pumped up about a valleyside 'sequel' not because it was close to being done and we wanted to see what people think. We know what's wrong and we know what needs to be added. We can't finish the map in a day. All we wanted was people to look at the map and the idea for the map. The pictures were merely just to show what we've done in the little amount of time that we had. This thread will updated in the upcoming week because a lt has been added. We want to finish what we've started before we show everyone. At this point, the map is about 20-25% done. That's nowhere near half and we've done a lot. We want to build the outline of the bigger buildings and get the layout of the map completed. Some of the buildings, being the smaller ones are completed and will be updated if we find them to lack detail. Which at this point, not many of the smaller buildings need improvements. The hotels are being worked on but like I said, we want to build the outline first.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OMG guys please chill out your picking faults when the map is like 10-15% done, this is why we only released our map to the community at 95% and the only reason for that is so we could improve problems that others may see by looking at the pics or even giving us final ideas. so instead of saying DE TERRAFORMING IS NUT SMUTH U SHUD SMUTH IT QUICKLY B4 I GET MY DAD ON U. so please give the guys ideas like what you would like to see and what you wouldn't like to see actually help then instead of criticise the a map that is not even close to being finished. i really dont want to see any more critical comments they post it on the forums to see what you guys think and to help them, aswell as excite you with a follow up to valley so let them do what there doing and give them ideas plox :D
HE'S GOING HAAAM.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
The reason we made this thread was get the community pumped up about a valleyside 'sequel' not because it was close to being done and we wanted to see what people think. We know what's wrong and we know what needs to be added. We can't finish the map in a day. All we wanted was people to look at the map and the idea for the map. The pictures were merely just to show what we've done in the little amount of time that we had. This thread will updated in the upcoming week because a lt has been added. We want to finish what we've started before we show everyone. At this point, the map is about 20-25% done. That's nowhere near half and we've done a lot. We want to build the outline of the bigger buildings and get the layout of the map completed. Some of the buildings, being the smaller ones are completed and will be updated if we find them to lack detail. Which at this point, not many of the smaller buildings need improvements. The hotels are being worked on but like I said, we want to build the outline first.
Uhhh it was just a suggestion; I didn't need a paragraph..

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
HE'S GOING HAAAM.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Looks good so far! Hopefully I can hop on the server and, you know, get ze sneak-a peak-a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MR_eMBoY

Tribute
Reaction score
Valley's builders...I think not. This is soo mutch diffrent than Valley side's build style...

But GL ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci