• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Game Run Through Tourney

What maps should be in the series?

• Survival Games 1

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Survival Games 2

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
So basically after thinking long and hard... I came up with this idea that will (hopefully) rock this world!

Okay, so here we go! The idea is to organize a match full of 24 tributes that play in not just one survival game, but multiple! And to add on that, not just on one map! Here is how it will work; the Tributes will be put through a series of games, and whoever wins the most claims the title!

NOTICE: I will update this thread according to how many people actually want this to happen! Also I messed up on the poll so just post and say which maps you want in! For Example: I would want SG4, SG2, Breeze Island, Valleyside University, and/or Avaricia.

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
SG4, TSG2, Valleyside, Solar Frost, Holiday Resort, Moonlight lake.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Really glad you guys posted something! I'm glad some people wanna be in this event! I will start organizing a server and a plugin, and then start the application process!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci