• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Game Run Through Tourney

What maps should be in the series?

• Survival Games 1

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Survival Games 2

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay at this point I would like to ask you guys (before application process starts), would you like maps on the MCSG servers or other maps, and if you guys want other maps then maps on The Hive and other SG servers, or randomly picked PMC maps

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
This post doesnt make sense, I will not be using the MCSG servers, and because of that why would i need a lobby? The region thing would probably make it harder for EU, AU, AS, and maybe CA, but I mean they might have to deal with it
That's the thing, they wont want to ''deal'' with it. The people that are experiencing lag will have a major disadvantage then all the others. That is one of the main reasons why these ideas don't work out.

EDIT: You did not state anywhere that it would not be held on another server rather then then MCSG so my assumptions where perfectly accurate, as your thread is on the MCSG website..

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I thought of that but then again that wont be interesting due to some people starving

Edit: I would REALLY appreciate any ideas for this event to be pm to me and for any plugin ideas be also posted on this thread
Then what we can do is give the map title away a few days in advance, and people have the option to download the map and make their own routes. Adding maps already on the servers will result in many people taking similar routes (especially SG2).
As for maps...
On the servers: SG1, SG2, SG4, Solar Frost, Destiny's Shiver, and Holiday Resort.
Not on the servers: Hungry Hills, Survival Games Highway, Imperial Venue, Neptunis (I'm working on the map, but trust me, I have no clue where any of the chests are xD), and we'll give Moonlight Lake 2 a try ;)

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Found the server's host! Starting application process!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci