• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 3 will be out July 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathsmog

Survivor
Reaction score
You guys do realize, that the 8th is at different times for different people around the world. Also that the 8th goes for 24 whole hours and that the team might not release the map until the very end of the 8th for them, heres hoping they do release it sometime on the 8th and not run overtime :D

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
Go
You guys do realize, that the 8th is at different times for different people around the world. Also that the 8th goes for 24 whole hours and that the team might not release the map until the very end of the 8th for them, heres hoping they do release it sometime on the 8th and not run overtime :D
Good point. I have Mountain Standard Time, and ChadTheDJ lives in California, so the map will likely be released an hour later than my time.

CrazyPotato

Spectator
Reaction score
I live in germany and it is 2:00 pm now. What time is it in your country? And How many hours till 12am ?

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
It'll be out when it's out. Be patient. It's not like your world is going to end by waiting a few more hours.

TZ BlueIce

Spectator
Reaction score
I live in China and it's 8:40pm, time at PST most be 5:40am then...darn!! I might not be awake for release, well unless Federer-Murray match goes the distrance :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci