• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 3 will be out July 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OPFRProductions

Spectator
Reaction score
hey variede, I would like to thank you for the amount or fun HOURS i have had on these servers and on my server with ur maps! i love them! i really do. and i just want to thank you for all of the time You put in so we could have fun! :D thanks man! really thanks!

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
No I think he is talking about the survival server (like where you can break blocks and such)

Mastertj

Tribute
Reaction score
No I think he is talking about the survival server (like where you can break blocks and such)
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh... Well that makes sense....

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score
They've been out for like EVER it's always been pvp. This is just the 3rd map
I know, they said they are coming out with a PVP/factions server as well as a creative server. Look it up. Btw, i finished in the top 1000 before beta, so trust me. I know what im talking about.

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh... Well that makes sense....
Never mind saw your last response. Yeah, its the survival server (factions) cant wait to see how they do that.

Mastertj

Tribute
Reaction score
I know right? I'd love the faction server if they had a plugin that created a faction hall if you buy/create a faction (Guild hall) ^^ so if you're in that faction you can type /tp Factionhall <factionname> then voila :) I'd love that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci