• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 3 will be out July 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Update. Soart and Vareide had something come up where they will have to delay the map to a later to date. Vareide should be updating us soon with another time as I cannot imagine it was pushed to that far off.

MrBobthecool

Survivor
Reaction score
Update. Soart and Vareide had something come up where they will have to delay the map to a later to date. Vareide should be updating us soon with another time as I cannot imagine it was pushed to that far off.
And I get back from Sweden on the 9th sooooooo.....YEEESSSSS! I won't miss the release :D

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
So if I gotta go I lose points? Oh well....
Or just don't play if you know you gotta go soon. :p

Thanks for the update! July 8th seemed a lot earlier than what i expected in the first place. :eek:

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah I downloaded the Survival games 3 map from Skitscape. It's not the one made by Vareide. It's similar setting as in mountains and forests, but Vareide's one is going to be a lot bigger and probably a lot better. Nobody should have access to it yet except for the people who made it. But you can find where chests are by just spectating a game.

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
No worries, nobody has acces to play (or download!) the map but Vareides build team! :)

Kittens

Survivor
Reaction score
SkitScape's is different. No one has access to this one but the admins and veriede's team. No one has an advantige to anything

Boex

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Vareide! So there's going to be a 120 player version of this map, right? So I was wondering how many chests there'll be at the Cornucopia? 8 with 24T and 16 with 48T, so I'm assuming either 24 or 32 for 128T?

Sorry if this question has been asked already... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci